SKU: TAM60324 In order to capture the aircraft as accurately as possible, Tamiya designers not only inspected, measured and examined the real aircraft at five different museums across North America, they were also given access to Northrop-Grumman's blueprints. The result is a highly detailed and precise 1/32 scale model of the F4U-1 Corsair.
- Main landing gears can be depicted in raised or retracted position.
- Armament includes Mk. XLI bomb rack.
- Comes with 2 figures to depict pilot in seated or standing position.
- Synthetic rubber tires feature authentic tread patterns.
- 3 sets of markings, painting guide and masking sticker to cover "birdcage" canopy.
- Comes with stand to depict the aircraft in airborne state.
- 12-page commemorative booklet included
- 2-piece engine cowl is removable even after completion
- Includes parts to construct canopy in open or closed position.
- Comes with 2 sets of rear fuselage parts to recreate initial or late production aircraft.
- 17th Fighter Squadron U.S. Navy aircraft carrier in 1943 Bunker Hill
- #213 United States Marine Corps New Georgia Munda 1943
- #215 United States Marine Corps New Georgia Munda 1943