The Mustang Mach 1 is a dream vehicle for most but can now be a reality, at least in a small version. With the introduction in 1969 the Mustang Mach 1 allowed for a larger engine than previous generations. With several visual and performance enhancements it was one fast and powerful machine.
- Special edition series with optional parts and new tooling.
- Build 1 of 2 plastic models.
- Optional five bolt simulated alloy or Magnum 500 wheels.
- Build either a 351 cubic inch Cleveland engine with four barrel carburetor or a Boss 302 with stock or custom parts.
- Authentic factory stock decals.
- Molded in white and clear parts.
- Chrome plated parts and black vinyl tires.
- Illustrated assembly guide.