Micro-plastic seat belts designed for Luftwaffe fighters. Belts are made from micro-plastic foil and in combination with attached photo etched buckles they look highly realistic. This product is available in 1/48 scale.
- contains highly detailed micro-plastic and photo-etched parts
- belts are fully functional - modeler can leave them un/fastened
- made from printed micro-plastic material which credibly simulates textile
- belts are prepared for using filters and other agents (they are waterproof and resistant to common nonaggressive modeling preparations
- photo-etched parts are developed in cooperation with Eduard company.
- Cut the belts out from the sheet.
- Remove the carrier paper.
- Thread the belts through the photo etched buckles – use superglue.
- Put them into the seat.
- Spray with glossy varnish.
- Spray with matt varnish.
- Impregnate the seat belts with very diluted oil colour (mix of black and brown) > texture highlight.