Textile seat belts designed for aircraft Focke Wulf Fw 190A (Early). Belts are made from real microfibre and in combination with included photo etched buckles they look highly realistic. This product is available in 1/32 scale.
- textile sheeting, metallic buckles
- it is possible to make seat belts fully functional - un/buckle, un/fasten them
- made by special micro-textile foil
- set contains seat belts for 2 single-seater aeroplanes
- textile parts are prepared to using filters - it leads to darkening shades - and these are also water proofed and resistant to normal non-aggressive modeler preparations
- photo-etched parts were developed in cooperation with Eduard company
This set contains printed and photo etched parts. Choose appropriate shade of belt and trim on dotted line using very sharp knife. Trim to required length according to the type of seatbelt. Using fingers munch into little ball. Flatten out and thread through photoetched parts. Glue using white glue, do not use chemical glue that etches plastic. When applying, look at photos of cockpit of individual machines. After glued and shaped, paint with matt varnish.