SKU: RMG5099 The Tirpitz and the Bismarck were the largest battleships in the Second World War. The Tirpitz, with a length of 251 m, went into service on 25.02.1941. On completion of the training runs, in January 1942 she was transferred to Norway in order to prevent an expected British invasion. First of all the Tirpitz operated against convoys, but at the end of 1943 she went out of use. Numerous British attacks had continued to inflict substantial damage. Ultimately, an air attack on 12.11.1944 led to the total loss of the ship. Finely detailed components with rivets and recessed panel lines give an authentic reproduction of this imposing battleship. A special feature of this model kit is that the numerous structural differences from her sister ship the Bismarck have been reproduced like the original.
- New tool
- Detailed hull and power plant
- Decks with textured planks
- Gun turrets with individually moving barrels
- Filigree masts
- 14 tenders
- 2 Arado 196 seaplanes
- 2 detailed derricks with booms
- Display stand
- 2 variants to paint: Operation "Sicilian" and Operation "Rosselsprung"